Animated Teaser 05: He Is Risen Animated Teaser 05: He Is Risen

I always love your animations, but they're SO SHORT. When I watch them on Youtube the ads end up being longer. #merp

ibrabdo responds:

sadly yes they r short, but requires a lot of work, the same time to execute one of those i can do 5 youtube ADs :D thx tho :)

Pathfinder (With Friends) Pathfinder (With Friends)

I love the idea (kinda reminds me of a podcast I used to listen to that was just a group of friends playing dnd), and the animation just positively toes the line of animated and too cartooney. Just really really wish that it was longer!

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Thanks for making me cry, y'all! This was done so very well, with a unique and fitting art style, a good pace, and a heart-breaking wee prose.

Dotzz Dotzz

Not very easy to play on computer, especially not on a touchpad. Addicting on mobile, though. The touchscreen aspect is really good!

Cerebral Game Stew Cerebral Game Stew

I like the concept. I could see it being a good time waster, but there needs to be an explanation, tutorial, or rules page before starting.
*Not touchpad nor mobile friendly*

Asgard Skill Master Asgard Skill Master

Cute idea and graphics, but the battle system is really time-consuming and boring. Even if there was something other than an auto attack it would seem more involved than waiting out a timer.

anniedududu responds:

Oh, that's a cool idea!

Suo's revenge with his Legendary Axe Suo's revenge with his Legendary Axe

The crispness of the foreground plays very well with the softness of the creature in the background, but my eyes want more dimension. The shapes/proportions of both the monster and the warrior confuse me. ((Also-is the warrior naked?)) Your use of texture is really innovative-especially with the sand leaving the warriors feet! I'm sure that you'll progress very far!
Good luck in the COTM!!!

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Huugely thank you for your words my friend, really liking your answer!
After I uploaded the pic, me and a friend had a discussion what I could have done more, and we realized the same about that you mention with the dimension. And then even I should have needed to add some extra little orange lightning from the front that could have done a bigger effect.
(Yeah, it's a jungel legend so he is ... oh .. That's why I tried to place the axe a little in front of the butt, but maybe counts like a M rate that little? I was thinking my self is so minimal view of the butt cheek so it's oky haha :D )
Thank you my friend once again for the words, and good luck to you to, we are all a winner and getting free knowledge out of this no matter!! :)

That was hard ;_; That was hard ;_;

Structurally fairly sound, but keep practicing on pushing that dimension! I really like some of the textures you're pulling into! You've got the talent-just keep developing those skills!

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

Very well done-great structure and use of colour!
I feel like you could take the light/shading (mostly shading) one step further, especially in the midground to give the piece even better dimension. Good luck on the COTM!!!

Djoresh responds:

Thanks PrettyGeek, Yeah shading remains a problem.
I wanted to take it further but I was really close to midnight in my timezone.
Could have been much more, but it is what it is.
You also good luck!